We invite you to experience this playful space that brings the local community and visitors together. Satisfy your tastebuds with modern Asian cuisine and sip on cocktails in a sophisticated setting.
Inspired by our name sake, the inaugural Lady President of the Merimbula Imlay Women’s Bowling Club Kitty Travers, sit back in a friendly atmosphere where live music can be heard throughout - the ideal way to spend time on the New South Wales coastline.
We’re open for a seamless transition from day to night 4 days a week.
- Mon – CLOSED
- Tue – CLOSED
- Wed – CLOSED
Thu – 5PM - 10PM
(Kitchen open 5PM-8.30PM)
Fri – 5PM - 10PM
(Kitchen open 5PM-8.30PM)
Sat – 12PM - 10PM
(Kitchen open 12PM - 2.30PM and 5PM-9PM)
Sun – 12PM - 10PM
(Kitchen open 12PM - 9PM)
- Photo identification is a requirement for all visitors entering Clubs in NSW.
- Members, Visitors & Contractors entering the Club must be signed in.
- Children entering the Club MUST at all times remain with a responsible adult
From Friday, 1st January 2021, Club Sapphire Merimbula will be using the QR code via the Service NSW app for all Members and Visitors entering the Club.
All Members and Visitors are urged to download the Service NSW app prior to entering the Club, and are urged to carry their smart phone with them to assist with a smooth sign in.
The QR code will be displayed at the entrances to the Club. You are asked to simply scan the QR code when entering the Club via the app on your smart phone.
Upon leaving the Club, Members and Visitors should also check out.
For Members and Visitors unable to sign in with the Service NSW app on a smart phone, you are still required to sign into the Club. Our friendly reception staff will be able to assist you with this process.
- Driver’s or rider’s licence (issued in Australia or another country)
- NSW Photo card (issued by NSW Roads & Maritime Services)
- Passport (issued by Australia or another country)
- Proof of Age card
- Keypass (Over 18) identity card (issued by Australia Post) The Board, Management and Staff understand that these requirements can be frustrating, but we are doing our best to make the process as smooth as possible for everyone.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH NSW HEALTH/NSW CLUBS
Clean, tidy and non-offensive dress and can be described as neat/smart casual.
Not permitted in the Clubhouse at any time include bare feet, offensive clothing, revealing or insufficient clothing, soiled clothing or footwear, motorcycle club colours, untidy, torn or tattered clothing (Unless the clothing is consistent with modern fashion trends and is not provocative nor offensive) and headwear (unless headwear is for special functions, medical or religious reasons).
Not permitted in the Clubhouse after 9 PM include rubber thongs, Hi-vis/tradie work attire, football short or singlets (unless the clothing is consistent with modern fashion trends is is not provocative nor offensive).
Please note: caps/hats, singlets and rubber thongs are permitted in the TAB are until close.
The Venue Supervisor's decision shall be final in all matters relating to dress rules.